We are really thrilled, seriously THRILLED, to be featured in this trend setting Wedding blog! Enjoy!
Florals, ARCH and a great deal of magic provided by the DELLABLES crew
Are you ready for some drama and pure unadulterated elegance this morning? Well you’d better get ready, because oh boy am I gonna give it to you…
Hollie & John were married in Maui in April. The couple had a big hand in everything they planned. Although they hired suppliers to fulfil their wedding dreams, they were both there from start to finish. “John and I planned every detail”, began the bride. “We made amazing friends with our vendors and were able to experience the entire process from start to finish. I highly advise, if you have the organizational skills and enjoy sleepless nights, to plan your own wedding. We both carry an invaluable connection having survived the process and a feeling of self-gratification and accomplishment as we watched our wedding grow from conception to birth. I personally would not have done it any other way.”
- Photography: Tamiz Photography
- Ceremony Venue: Lahaina Animal Farm & Guest Ranch, Maui
- Reception Venue: Spago Resturant
- Bride's Dress: Vera Wang, 'Hayley'
- Bride's Shoes: Jimmy Choo, 'Diva'
- Hair: Orchid Salon at Four Seasons Wailea, Maui
- Make Up: Heidi Bostrom
- Groom's Attire: Isaia
- Cake: Maui Sweet Cakes
- Florals and ARCH: Dellables
- Catering: Wolfgang Puck Private Dining and Catering
- DJ: Alan Bantungbacal, Maui Tunes Entertainment and Production, Maui
- Transport: Akina Aloha Tours, Maui